Risk Operations Analyst
About the Job:
Join our dynamic Risk Management team, working directly under the Manager, Fraud and Chargeback. In this role, you will be pivotal in the daily operations of the Risk Management department, focusing on executing tasks that uphold the overall mission of Risk Management at Airbase. The right candidate will have the ability to efficiently complete tasks using clearly defined processes and uphold the integrity and safety of our operations.
- Execute daily tasks in the risk management department, ensuring all operations are carried out with accuracy.
- Monitor failed international and domestic payments and resolve concerns with customers.
- Investigate checks flagged by the positive pay system and determine whether to pay or return them.
- Cross train with the Fraud and Credit teams to support their daily operations and step in to assist as needed.
- Assist with basic chargeback and dispute processing by inputting user and transaction information into the dispute system and collecting needed information from the customer.
- Review and analyze system activity to identify potential risks, escalating as needed for further investigation.
- Engage in regular communication across the organization and with customers to gather and provide information on risk management situations.
- Offer solutions based on data-driven insights to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management processes.
- Extend support to various business units on risk-related concerns, ensuring company-wide understanding and adherence to risk protocols.
- At least 1 year of operations or risk management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’ degree or equivalent preferred.
- Proactive and capable of handling multiple disparate daily tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible availability based on business needs including working weekends and holidays (outside 8am-6pm CST).
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written English.
- Basic understanding of risk management principles is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A team player with the ability to collaborate with various internal teams.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.