What is NFTech?
At Non-fungible Technologies, Inc. (NFTech), we build financial products and infrastructure for non-fungible assets and the creator economy. We believe NFTs represent a 0 to 1 breakthrough for storing value and attributing ownership of unique assets. Our goal is to support the growth of this asset class through applications and infrastructure that address the growing needs of owners, collectors, and creators.
What Do We Build?
Our first platform, Arcade, is a decentralized peer-to-peer lending platform built atop Ethereum. The Arcade platform allows the trustless creation of collateralized loans with non-fungible tokens and/or crypto-assets. Arcade acts as a decentralized escrow service enabling secondary liquidity and creating the first marketplace of its kind for NFT loans.
- Contribute code and build large scale, highly interactive frontend applications
- Create a unified component library for use across NFTech products
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from mocks with an eye towards user experience and performance
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, and performant
- Learn from and share techniques with the larger group of frontend engineers / product designers
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Build fascinating and complex products in an exciting space
- Work alongside a diverse, curious group of engineers with a personal growth mindset
- Experience working with React, Node, ES6, Webpack, Apollo and other frontend web technologies (CSS, HTML)
- 2+ years building web applications
- Experience building and shipping production React.js applications
- Ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities
- A passion for the craft of programming, taking the time to think through hard problems and using your tools to develop reliable and maintainable software
- Experience working with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or blockchain technology
- Experience in financial technology industry, such as exchanges or trading firms
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with or designing RESTful API’s
- Expertise with Typescript
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong interest in the emerging NFT ecosystem and instigating disruptive technology in lending, stablecoins, and related Defi use cases
- Experience with collateralized lending approaches
- Familiarity with high level crypto-economic protocol design, governance, incentive structures and DAO’s
Who Is Our Team?
NFTech is a senior team of engineers and crypto entrepreneurs enabling and paving the future of finance on public, permissionless blockchain networks. The company recently completed its Series A round of fundraising raising over $15M from notable investors such as Pantera Capital, Quiet Capital, and Castle Island Ventures.
NFTech is at the forefront of decentralized finance and technologies catering to the emerging non-fungible asset class. Our people are paramount to our success. That is why we are committed to ensuring our teams have best-in-class resources and benefits to enable them to thrive.
• Competitive salary
• Full company-paid health insurance
• Building bleeding edge crypto products to bring on the next billion users
• Opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and passionate engineers and builders in the space
• Collaborative, fast-moving culture
• Access to global scale products and users