Full Stack Engineer
What is NFTech?
At Non-fungible Technologies, Inc. (NFTech), we build financial products and infrastructure for non-fungible assets and the creator economy. We believe NFTs represent a 0 to 1 breakthrough for storing value and attributing ownership of unique assets. Our goal is to support the growth of this asset class through applications and infrastructure that address the growing needs of owners, collectors, and creators.
What Do We Build?
Our first platform, Arcade, is a decentralized peer-to-peer lending platform built atop Ethereum. The Arcade platform allows the trustless creation of collateralized loans with non-fungible tokens and/or crypto-assets. Arcade acts as a decentralized escrow service enabling secondary liquidity and creating the first marketplace of its kind for NFT loans.
- Contribute code and build large scale, highly interactive web applications
- Learn from and share techniques with the larger group of frontend engineers / product designers
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Build fascinating and complex products in an exciting space with autonomy
- Help improve the quality of our codebase by championing best practices for web development
- Work alongside a diverse, curious group of engineers with a personal growth mindset
- 2+ years building web applications
- Experience with GraphQL implementations and Apollo
- Experience developing performant data models using MongoDB and/or PostGres
- Experience with Typescript and a deep understanding of Node.js runtime
- Ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities
- A passion for the craft of programming, taking the time to think through hard problems and using your tools to develop reliable and maintainable software
- Experience working with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or blockchain technology
- Experience in financial technology industry, such as exchanges or trading firms
- Experience working with or designing RESTful API’s
- Experience or interest in serverless computing
- Working knowledge of Web3 tooling such as TheGraph protocol and Ethers.js
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong interest in the emerging NFT ecosystem and instigating disruptive technology in lending, stablecoins, and related Defi use cases
- Experience with collateralized lending approaches
- Familiarity with high level crypto-economic protocol design, governance, incentive structures and DAO’s
Who Is Our Team?
NFTech is a senior team of engineers and crypto entrepreneurs enabling and paving the future of finance on public, permissionless blockchain networks. The company recently completed its Series A round of fundraising raising over $15M from notable investors such as Pantera Capital, Quiet Capital, and Castle Island Ventures.
NFTech is at the forefront of decentralized finance and technologies catering to the emerging non-fungible asset class. Our people are paramount to our success. That is why we are committed to ensuring our teams have best-in-class resources and benefits to enable them to thrive.
• Competitive salary
• Full company-paid health insurance
• Building bleeding edge crypto products to bring on the next billion users
• Opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and passionate engineers and builders in the space
• Collaborative, fast-moving culture
• Access to global scale products and users