Senior Technical Program Manager
DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
About the Role
The evolution of global investing in the palm of your hand is here. DriveWealth is the only investment rail powering fintechs, neobanks and wallets worldwide. You will be part of the Program Management Office and will be responsible for delivering products that impact millions of investors worldwide. As a TPM, you will motivate the team and keep them focused on delivering results by cutting through the noise. You thrive in a very fast-paced, hands-on environment, and care about the success of the team. Possible areas of focus: frontend redesign, post trade functions, or investing products. This position requires breadth of experience and depth of knowledge working in product development with Engineers and Product Managers to deliver end-to-end solutions. This is not a Product Manager or Business Program Manager role.
What you'll do
- Plan, lead and manage cross-functional initiatives that may vary from simple to complex, multi-phase programs from initiation to general availability in the marketplace.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineering Leads to develop project plans, estimate work efforts, identify dependencies, and resource plans to successfully develop the product or capability.
- Set high achieving goals with clear objectives and deliverables for the team, holding yourself and others accountable
- Anticipate change in advance and adopt a flexible approach to mitigate risk.
- Provide clarity on priorities, define trade-offs and communicate options to Business Leaders when needed.
- Lead discussions and drive decisions with actionable outcomes.
- Drive collaboration and communication across teams and stakeholders.
- Focus on outcomes, not just process.
What you'll do
- 5+ years of technical program management (TPM) experience working with multiple cross-functional development teams in product engineering (full-stack).
- Breadth of technical knowledge in FinTech.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, lead and deliver large-scale or complex initiatives.
- Ability to apply project management frameworks to the right scenarios.
- Succinct and clear communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), with ability to adjust style to suit the audience.
- Ability to quickly get to the core of an issue and plan a path forward.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize own and others work.
- Detailed and actionable documentation skills.
- Proficient with related software and collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, G-Suite, Slack).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in mid- to late-stage startups
- Experience with APIs and SaaS
- Experience with Product Operations
- Experience with Jira Advanced Roadmaps
Compensation package offerings are based on candidate experience and technical qualifications, as it relates to the role. These are identified and determined throughout your interviewing experience.
Please note: at this time, we are not able to hire in all states.
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & STD. HSA and FSA options.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Continuing education and conferences reimbursement
- Fitness/Wellbeing reimbursement
- Lunch program, snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.
Something looks off?