Product Marketing Manager
Energy Impact Center
Marketing & Communications, Product
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Last Energy (LE) seeks a highly motivated and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This role will be responsible for developing and executing our global product marketing strategy, focusing on top-of-funnel activation through to later-stage sales conversion. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Regulatory teams to create messaging and positioning that effectively communicates the value proposition and key technical attributes of Last Energy’s product and service offering.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to identify key customer segments, target markets, and sales channels, and develop go-to-market plans that effectively reach and engage those audiences
- Create messaging and positioning that effectively communicates the value of Last Energy's products and services to customers
- Develop sales collateral, including product sheets, presentations, and case studies, to enable our Sales team to sell our products successfully
- Act as a liaison between the engineering and product development teams and the customer-facing teams to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, competitive trends, and industry insights, and use this information to inform marketing strategy
- Build relationships with industry influencers and thought leaders to promote our brand and products
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, growth marketing, or ideally in B2B or B2G tech-related industries
- Proven track record of developing high-quality sales collateral, including product sheets, presentations, and case studies, that effectively communicate the value proposition of complex products to diverse audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to bring new products to market, including collaborating with product development, engineering, and Sales teams
- Experience conducting market research and analyzing customer data to inform strategy
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Last Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
See more open positions at Energy Impact Center
Something looks off?