WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an IP Producer to join us on the Fortnite team to oversee the execution of external IP cosmetic assets. In this position, you will manage the internal and external coordination of multiple projects from ideation to release. You will be responsible for the partner-facing communications throughout the project, managing submissions for partner review and approval, tracking the status of hundreds of individual assets, and coordinating with Art Directors and Art Production internally to ensure feedback is addressed and assets are all approved in time for release.
In this role, you will
- Work with internal stakeholders to align on the scope and creative deliverables of each project
- Clearly present the creative process, feedback checkpoints, proposed scope of creative assets, and timeline expectations to partners during video kickoff calls
- Track the status of partner reviews and approvals of a large quantity of 3D assets for multiple projects simultaneously from project kickoff to release
- Manage written communications with partners in a timely manner providing updates and outlining clear requests and deadlines on asset reviews and feedback
- Manage internal feedback process with Art Production and Art Directors to ensure notes are addressed and sent back to the partner efficiently
- Create a tracking system for internal visibility of current status, risks, and next steps of all in-flight projects
- Coordinate with internal Art Producers to ensure assets are staying on track release and accounting for partner review and feedback
What we're looking for
- Experience managing external communications with high caliber partners on behalf of a large company like Epic Games
- Strong understanding of the 3D production pipeline
- Experience using Shotgrid, JIRA, Miro, Slack, Google Suite, and Trello
- Experience managing multiple projects and tracking large quantity of assets simultaneously with aggressive timelines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A proactive problem solver, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of stakeholders, internally and externally
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment
- Passionate about production and partner management and thrives in a fast-paced environment
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.