Risk - Transaction Monitoring
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
Who we are: Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure - hub- - a savings account that allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Who we- re looking for: Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
Why you should work with us: We are about doing the right thing always, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community celebrating success together, encouraging bias for action and individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone thinking - impact and growth- . Our office is not just fun, it is human, nimble and business-like.
With rich experience in the world's leading tech companies and banks, we deeply and equally understand both the - fin- and - tech- in fintech. Funded by leading global VCs, we- re in pursuit of a fantastic experience for both our consumers and colleagues.
At epiFi you will :
- Good knowledge of provisions of AML and Fraud laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus;
- Interpret evidence from internal and external tools and systems to determine the legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products.
- Review data from systems and follow client procedures to investigate, decide, and document transaction monitoring alerts
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags
- Perform required tasks per regulations, business policy and procedures as per SOP
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research, work independently and make complex investigations decisions with little or no guidance within the ambit of workflow/procedure
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
You should apply if you :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;Proven experience and knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering regulations, Transaction Monitoring and Fraud Investigation.
- 1 -5 years experience in risk, compliance, legal or regulatory functions.
- Strong technical communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex topics to non-expert audiences and ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Ability to apply expertise and technology in data analysesGood understanding of MS Word and ExcelShould be flexible working over weekends
- AML Certification - IIBF, V skill, CAMS, ACFE (desirable)
See more open positions at Fi
Something looks off?