iOS - Senior Software Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2021
Who we are: Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure - hub- - a savings account that allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Who we- re looking for: Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
Why you should work with us: We are about doing the right thing always, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community celebrating success together, encouraging bias for action and individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone thinking - impact and growth- . Our office is not just fun, it is human, nimble and business-like.
With rich experience in the world's leading tech companies and banks, we deeply and equally understand both the - fin- and - tech- in fintech. Funded by leading global VCs, we- re in pursuit of a fantastic experience for both our consumers and colleagues.
What this role is about: We are looking for iOS Engineers who possess a passion for pushing technology to the limits, to design, develop and deploy iOS applications aimed at providing exceptional customer experience. The iOS engineer will also be responsible for the overall UX and high reliability of the iOS application.
This software engineer will work with our team of talented technologists to innovate, design and build the next generation of financial services.
You should apply if
- You have 3 to 8 years of software engineering & product delivery experience with strong background in datastructures & algorithms
- You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex products
- You have experience in Objective-C or Swift language proficiency along with Cocoa Touch knowledge
- You have hands on experience working with Storyboards, constraints and also know about different UI animations
- You have knowledge about delegates, protocols, notifications and application life cycle, knowledge about Push notification services, knowledge about third party SDK integrations.
- You have a spark that separates you from the crowd and ability to think out of the box and on your feet
- You have the ability to learn other coding languages as needed real quick
- You are comfortable in working with a team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You can articulate complicated technical concepts clearly
- You possess multi-dimensional skills that make you a valuable co-worker in a fast, changing and ambiguous environment
We'd also love to see :
- Interesting hobby projects, open-source contributions, etc
- Sharing of knowledge - via either formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects
Selection Process : Once you apply via the career page, we will review and share an iOS take home work excercise via Hackerank. This will be followed by 3-4 rounds of video interviews with tech team and leadership. In addition to assessing your technical/coding experience, expect at least 3 rounds to assess your communication & articulation ability, general aptitude, attitude and cultural fitment.
We are currently functioning from office in Bangalore.
We aspire to create an inclusive culture of diverse people not just because it's the right thing to do but because heterogeneity inspires us and is more fun! We employ people solely on merit and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
See more open positions at Fi
Something looks off?