Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2021
Who we are: Simply put, a FinTech startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently.
Why you should work with us: We are about doing the right thing always, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community celebrating success together, encouraging bias for action and individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone thinking - impact and growth.
Who are we looking for: Exceptional, innovative people! Passionate about delightful user experiences, clear about doing the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives.
What this role is about :
As a Product Marketing Manager you facilitate every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis and external communications to helping feature prioritization, you shape and grow the voice of the product.
We are looking at someone who is creative, solution-oriented and passionate. Someone who has a strong intuition but a stronger affinity to data and can understands & use data to improve their work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Product Marketing Manager should be able to hit the ground running.
At Fi you will :
- Develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement on online properties via all channels and marketing programs
- Create and execute playbook for introducing users to new and existing features and offerings through in-app communications, campaigns other key-communication opportunities, and thereby drive retention, engagement
- Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, customer success, design, and content-to fuel product adoption, develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Should be able to flex with business needs: copywriting, optimizing onboarding conversions, content strategies, email/push, distribution activities
- Analyse and present reports to multiple stakeholders
You should apply if :
- You have 3 to 6 yrs of experience with at least 2+ years in growth marketing
- You have worked across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication
- You are adept in working with cross-functional teams including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution
- You are experienced in creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- You have an eye for actionable, data-driven insights to shape product and marketing strategy
- You consistently leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- Experience in Consumer Tech, Consumer Goods, Internet and other B2C industries preferred
Working at Fi :
- At Fi, you learn on the job. You’ll be surrounded by some very smart people from different backgrounds, who are happy to work with you to help you do your job better.
- We don’t have a classic hierarchical structure full of red tapes and bureaucratic titles. You’re on a first-name basis with everyone from Day One. We’re all good at what we do, and we respect that.
- Boundaries are respected. We don’t do WhatsApp or phone calls. Everything runs on Slack and GMeet, so you have your personal time and space away from your work laptop when you need it.
- Fi is not a remote-work company. We believe in collaborating together in a physical office space. We are a young company with an evolving culture, and working in person with each other is key at this point. We are located in Bangalore.
- We love to disagree respectfully. We work across functional boundaries, and nobody is too wise. This industry evolves every single day, and healthy debate is the only way to keep pace with change.
We aspire to create an inclusive culture of diverse people not just because it's the right thing to do but because heterogeneity inspires us and is more fun! We employ people solely on merit and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.