Customer Success Engineer
At Fortanix, we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking Customer Success Engineers who will help deploy, implement, upgrade and optimize the Fortanix platform. You will be a key technical advisor responsible for expanding the depth and breadth of Fortanix solutions with your customers to ensure long term success.
This position requires a mixture of excellent project management, problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and strong technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels, working with our engineering teams and driving technical workstreams. Success will be measured by customer's product usage and adoption, renewal and expansion.
- Participate and lead technical design workshops with customers
- Design, Configure and Implement our platform
- Customer training and enablement
- Drive product adoption and usage
- Ensure customers are wildly successful and renewing and referenceable
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Stay current with the latest tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers
- Be the voice of the customer with engineering, product management and rest of the company
You are someone who:
- Pays attention to detail
- Is extremely responsive and able to get back to customers in minutes in most cases
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Knows how to collect, create, and track support tickets
- Greatly knowledgeable about all the tech documents, HOWTO, etc. developed by us
- Has created a structure for troubleshooting the articles
- Differentiates a feature request from bug triage
- Identifies automation opportunities for troubleshooting common issues
- Every interaction should result into an action trail (KB, product feature, etc.)
- Is a customer champion
- Keeps a track of new requests coming from customers and would want to influence product management
- Influences product features to fix common problems
- Is aware of limited time from engineers and wants to learn everything or use all tools at disposal (google search, tech docs etc.) before engaging with the engineering team
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent Devops or Professional Services experience implementing an enterprise IT security and Infrastructure platform
- BE in any discipline/MCA or equivalent
- Flexible to work in different time zones depending on the customer
- Strong technical skills are required. Experience with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Python or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with HSM and KMS in the cloud (AWS CloudHSM, AWS KMS, Google KMS, Azure KeyVault, IBM KeyProtect, etc.)
- Understanding of HSM and various crypto interfaces (PKCS#11, CAPI, CNG, JCE, etc.). Experience with HSM from another company is a plus.
- Understanding of KMS interfaces (KMIP, REST API, etc.). Experience with a KMIP appliance is a plus.
- Experienced with various database encryption, tokenization, certificate management other key management operations.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, rapid growth environment.
- Strong collaboration, written and communication skills
Something looks off?