Field and Channel Marketing Manager (Asia Pacific)
Fortanix is a dynamic and fast-growing start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
We are looking for a seasoned marketer to oversee Field and Channel Marketing for the Asia Pacific region. Reporting to the head of global field and channel marketing, this person will oversee the strategy and execution of campaigns focused on awareness, enablement, and demand generation. This would include webinars, tradeshows, events, roadshows and digital campaigns.
Location: Singapore, India, Australia
What you’ll do (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Develop and nurture marketing pipeline in the Asia Pacific region, by creating and executing field and channel marketing activities and campaigns
- Be the owner of the lead funnel, taking full accountability of leads and conversion, working closely with marketing automation and operations, product marketing, business development, sales and channel organizations.
- Drive pipeline predictability and scale with a focus on high growth rate and high conversion metrics with very compelling ROI
- Drive planning and execution of the company’s participation events, webinars, tradeshows and other in-region activities that could be virtual or in-person. Maintain inventory of marketing assets, swag and tradeshow material
- Own accountability for budget and ROI with appropriate KPIs that are derived from the investment as well as inventory for marketing assets, swag and tradeshow material
- Create processes to build feedback loops on best practices and learnings
- Conduct joint activities with ecosystem partners, channel partners and thought leaders from time to time
What you’ll need (Basic Qualifications)
- Background in leading field and channel marketing activities for campaign definition and execution across the entire funnel
- Ability to define the ideal customer and partner profiles in executing targeted campaigns
- Experience in scaling field and channel marketing activities globally partnering closely with the seller, channel partner and technology partner organizations to build regional pipelines
- Set up and tear down booths, and co-ordinate between different vendors and third party agencies
- Domain experience in targeting the CISO, CIO and other security practitioners is a plus
- Deep knowledge of conceptualizing and executing a variety of digital and physical marketing activities
- Ability to come up to speed on changing technology landscape, pain points etc. in the security buying center
- Ability to negotiate with and bring the right 3rd party vendors to the table for go-to-market initiatives
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) with a high energy
- Collaborative mindset and cultural fit, self-driven and with a “can-do” attitude and a no-excuses approach.
- This job may involve 20-25% travel
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience with Hubspot and other elements of the marketing stack
- Analytical thinking and data driven approach
- Ability to build metrics
- Account Based Marketing platforms and campaigns
What we offer:
- We offer a collaborative work environment, amazing equity, great benefits, competitive salary, and the opportunity to redefine cloud computing.
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work!)
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- 401k (no matching)
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Something looks off?