Performance Test Engineer (IN)
At Fortanix, we take security very seriously, which means software products that always adhere to quality standards. We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in performance test who loves breaking things and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Somebody who can develop and execute exploratory and automated test infrastructure to ensure product quality and security.
- Own the roadmap, design and development of performance testing
- Technical hands-on in Performance, Load and System testing
- Experience with QA automation of UI, API/SDK, Performance/Scale, Security/Pen Testing etc.
- Strong experience in testing, managing and automating enterprise cloud applications.
- Experience in one of following programming languages Python/GoLang/Rust/C/C++/Java
- Strong experience in Unix, preferably Linux Working experience working with storage, virtualization and/or cloud technologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with multi-cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc) environment.
- 5-10+ years of experience in the field of Qualify Assurance, Performance testing, CI/CD, and cloud services
- Quality engineering experience in Performance, Load and System testing
- Hands-on experience with multiple performance test tools, protocols, encryption algorithms
- Hands-on experience in identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks
- Hands-on knowledge in optimizing SaaS and on-prem application performance
- Solid understanding of Cloud scale technologies.
- Solid understanding of Agile SW releases, Sprint planning and execution and project management principles.
- Familiarity with hardware and software development life cycle models.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Gitlab, Chef, Ansible and other modern CI/CD and configuration tools..
- Solid experience with bug tracking and management system (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Demonstrated multitasking, effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Team player with advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement