Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data
protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive
technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in
use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix
customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by
Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people
use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work.
Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is
encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better
As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) at Fortanix, you will be responsible for managing enterprise accounts in a given region. You will be tasked with creating, developing and executing sales strategies for the assigned region. You will be expected to deliver consistent revenue growth and provide market/customer feedback to the product line.
Role & Responsibilities:-
As an RSM reporting to the Vice President of Sales you will own, drive, and be rewarded for your business. Responsibilities include:
- End to End Sales Process. Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close to upsell.
- Consultative Selling. Engage prospects in a consultative sales process around Fortanix as part of their core security infrastructure and operations.
- Big Deals. Own and drive strategic sales opportunities at complex enterprise accounts, building on existing wins and pipeline.
- Pipeline Building. Work with marketing, strategic alliances, local resellers, and your own network to identify the best prospects, then develop and qualify your sales pipeline.
- Technical Evaluations. Work with deep technical resources to manage successful customer evaluations and proof of concept deployments.
- Market Feedback. Continuously gather product and market feedback to guide new products and programs that amplify your success.
- Customer Success. Cultivate customer relationships and satisfaction to create strong references, renewals and opportunities for upsell.
- Experience successfully selling data protection technology, such as encryption, HSMs, key management, tokenization.
- 5+ years experience driving complex enterprise sales processes, including $1M+ deals.
- Comfortable working in a roll-up your sleeves, get your hands dirty start-up environment.
- Experience selling to Global 1000 / Financial Services companies.
- Strong consultative selling skills and disciplined sales process.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work!)
Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
A chance at shaping the future of cloud security