Director of Partnerships - APAC
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, AWS, Intel, ServiceNow, Snowflake and Imperva, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is
encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
We are looking for strong candidates to fill the critical role of Director of Partnerships. As the Director of Partnerships, you will be asked to evaluate new business opportunities from our partner ecosystem and drive joint GTM with our strategic
partners. The Director of Partnerships will be measured by KPIs tied to direct and indirect revenue derived from our partnerships, and critical milestones tied to Fortanix technology adoption. This position will report directly to the VP of Global Business Development and Alliances.
- Identify, develop and lead engagement with key channel partners within the APAC region.
- Enhance the existing partnerships with emerging partners such as Intel, KeyFactor and Imperva along with AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google in APAC, by developing relationships and by delivering informative experiences to influence strategic partners.
- Identify, enable and mobilize the appropriate Fortanix resources to optimize opportunity identification, deal close and delivery with exceptional Partner and Client satisfaction.
- Drive coordinated Go To Market activities between all 3 major Partner types in Region: Channel Partners, Cloud Service Providers and Technical Alliance Partners
- Execute strategic business development plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., sales teams, partners, marketing, professional services, etc.) and provide critical input on Fortanix and our partner ́s business value differentiation by category and vertical.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the Fortanix Leadership team regarding progress and roadblocks to establishing new engagements and solutions.
- Understand and actively utilize appropriate internal systems and tools to effectively track, analyze, communicate and improve Partner relationship and Program performance.
- Work effectively and deliver high impact outcomes in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Engage and develop high value, outcome-based relationships with our partners’ leadership level contacts to evangelize digital transformation through Icertis’ industry leadership position.
- Develop, lead and coordinate / integrate successful go-to-market actives with our internal Fortanix sales, business development and marketing teams, including growing shared targeted prospective client relationships that achieve sale
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated expertise developing channels and strategic partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in developing and establishing revenue generating alliances in a new market category for a highly technical product.
- Go-Getter. Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, be resourceful, and stay motivated through ambiguity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Strong English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Something looks off?