Sales Development Representative (Southern Europe)
Fortanix is seeking a hard-working, driven, enthusiastic, and outgoing individual to be a founding Senior Sales Development Representative. As an early member of our sales team, you will be tasked with building out and executing our prospecting process to reach enterprise buyers of advance cybersecurity products. We are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, thinks strategically, wants to build as much as sell, and is willing to get his/her hands dirty. Key responsibilities include:
- Generate qualified meetings and sales pipeline through outbound prospecting within our target accounts, articulating the Fortanix value proposition to prospects.
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan in those accounts.
- Follow-up and qualify marketing generated leads from the website, SEM, webinars and other events.
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email, and LinkedIn touches.
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales team.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification, and nurture activities in the company’s CRM system.
- Keep up to date with product capabilities, the cybersecurity industry, and competitive landscape.
Fortanix® is a data-first multicloud security company solving the challenges of cloud security and privacy. Data is the most precious digital asset of businesses, but this data is spread across clouds, SaaS, applications, storage systems, and data centers. Security teams struggle to track, much less secure it. Fortanix empowers customers to secure all this data with a centralized solution. Its pioneering Confidential Computing technology means data remains protected at-rest, in-motion, and in-use, keeping it secure from even the most sophisticated attacks.
- 3-5 years sales development and/or inside sales representative. For this role we are looking for someone who is both experienced in and excited about uncovering new opportunities.
- Demonstrated success reaching buyers in Global 2000 organizations.
- Experience selling technical products and value propositions to technical buyers. Experience selling to security teams is a plus.
- Disciplined and process oriented, with the ability to look objectively at what is working / not working in the sale process.
- Excellent written, verbal, and phone skills
- Fascinated by technology and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and at least one of the other languages in French or Spanish.
Something looks off?