At Fortanix we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking a technical writer to help create delightful and informative documentation and briefs for our customers.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials for a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Create video tutorials to support the user guides.
You are someone who:
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Is a quick learner and is eager to learn about cloud security.
- Has a blend of business acumen and technical skills.
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- Has knowledge of MSTP, Chicago, or any other similar style guide.
- Is passionate to work for a growing startup.
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team.
- 4+ years’ experience in technical writing.
- Proven ability to partner with engineering team and customers.
- Experience and familiarity with encryption or data security is a plus, but not required.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field.
- A basic understanding of HTML and XML
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement