Customer Success Manager - India
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
Fortanix is looking for a CSM to ensure customers have a world class experience. As a CSM, you'll be the trusted advisor and primary point of contact for a portfolio of customers. You'll be responsible for instrumenting the post-sale customer journey through collaboration with partners in Customer Success Engineers, Support and Sales. You'll also cultivate and maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring initial value realization as well as successful adoption and use of Fortanix’s DSM solutions.
What you will deliver:
- Own the customer relationship with Fortanix customers, acting as a voice of the customer with GTM, Product and Engineering.
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand customer requirements, challenges, and the business outcomes they are expecting from their investment.
- Create and execute customer roadmaps. Drive consumption and ongoing usage of Fortanix with a high level of CSAT.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans with a focus on increasing product adoption new routes to value.
- Conduct periodic Business Reviews to ensure strategic alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers.
- Act as the main escalation point for business and technical issues, providing centralized and dedicated ownership within Fortanix.
- Proactively monitor and track usage, product consumption gaps, identifying opportunities to address potential issues.
- Be an expert on Fortanix, customer use cases and product integrations, while staying current with industry trends in crypto, HSMs and secure computing.
- Prior experience working with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Technical Support Engineering with a successful track record of execution.
- A knack for learning new technologies and new products, with the ability to communicate technical details with clarity.
- Demonstrated experience fostering relationships with technical and non-technical customer personas.
- Integrity and flexibility: you can patiently and enthusiastically navigate ambiguity in seeking solutions to new challenges.
- Familiarity with HSM and crypto technology. Experience with HSM from another company is a plus.
- Experience working in a global organization with customers in different geographies.
- Comfort communicating in challenging customer situations.
- A demonstrated record of success in delivering customer outcomes.
- Experience in shaping positive relationships with new customer stakeholders or customer detractors.
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!