Customer Success Manager (Remote, CST or EST)
Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions.
In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
Fortanix is looking for a CSM to ensure customers have a world class experience. As a CSM, you'll be the trusted advisor and primary point of contact for a portfolio of customers. You'll be responsible for instrumenting the post-sale customer journey through collaboration with partners in Customer Success Engineers, Support and Sales. You'll also cultivate and maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring initial value realization as well as successful adoption and use of Fortanix’s DSM solutions.
What you will deliver:
- Partner with Fortanix customers to achieve strong returns on customer investment in Fortanix, by delivering, measuring, and communicating ROI over the customer lifecycle
- Lead and be accountable for customer retention and customer expansion for all customers in your Book of Business.
- Partner with Fortanix stakeholders in Sales, Product and Engineering to deliver on customer expectations.
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand customer requirements, challenges, and the business outcomes they are expecting from their investment.
- Develop and execute account plans with a focus on increasing product adoption new routes to value.
- Conduct periodic Business Reviews to ensure strategic alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers.
- Be the primary escalation point for business and technical issues.
- In partnership with Success Engineers and Technical Account Managers, be an expert on Fortanix products, customer use cases and platform integrations, while staying current with industry trends in crypto, HSMs and confidential computing.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Technical Support Engineering with a successful track record of execution.
- Experience in leading or enabling change management and product adoption with technical customer personas.
- A knack for learning new technologies and new products, with the ability to communicate technical details with clarity.
- Demonstrated experience fostering relationships with technical and non-technical customer personas.
- Integrity and flexibility: you can patiently and enthusiastically navigate ambiguity in seeking solutions to new challenges.
- Experience working in a global organization with customers in different geographies.
- Familiarity with HSM and crypto technology. Experience with HSM from another company is a plus.
- Unlimited PTO (it’s between you and your work)
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody
- Internet stipend
- Great working environment, we believe this in its truest form, "Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed technologists can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has" - Margaret Mead
Fortanix is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast-growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!