Senior Software Engineer
At Fortanix we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking software engineers to extend the capability and performance of our cloud security solutions
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain one or more of cryptographic provider SDKs written in Rust, Go or Java
- Our Runtime Encryption® software for SGX, written in Rust language.
- Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher quality product.
- Follow security best practices (Do not worry, we will tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
You already have:
- At least 8+ years of professional experience as a Backend Senior Software Engineer
- Hands on experience in Rust, Golang , C++ or Java
- Hands on experience in multiple programming languages is a plus
- Hands on experience working in Linux and Windows environment.
- Having Security (Crypto, Key Management) experience is a plus.
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement