☎ Insurance verification Specialist / Artificial Intelligence Trainer (Georgia)
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
This is the next generation of a contact center role in the healthcare field. You will assist the Infinitus Artificial Intelligence platform in conducting live calls. Helping to improve the Infinitus AI platform while building a career in healthcare operations.
- Assisting the Infinitus AI system in completing verification phone calls through our proprietary platform
- Ensuring quality of recorded outputs
- Working with operations and engineering teams to train the Infinitus AI platform to improve healthcare data collection
- Researching healthcare treatments, insurance providers, and reimbursement models
- Periodic mandatory overtime throughout the year is required in Operations. This may include, but is not limited to: high season, new product or system launches, new line extensions, or any unexpected surge in volume or backlog situations.
- Comfort learning and operating a new software program with speed and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and drive to meet daily performance targets for work volume and quality
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in compliance with HIPAA regulations and safeguard personal information
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment
- Ability to work through a high volume of tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Call Center experience
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Tech
- Case Manager; Reimbursement Specialist
- Insurance Verification Specialist, or other health insurance background
- 1-2 years of Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Achieving results in a fast paced environment
Salary and Benefits
- $17 an hour
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Infinitus Systems, Inc. is an early stage startup building a voice automation platform to enable businesses to communicate with each other efficiently. Infinitus has raised $51.4M to date and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Coatue Management and Google Ventures. Healthcare is one of the biggest contributors to the US GDP and we are on a mission to reduce the complexity and spend on healthcare backoffices. At Infinitus, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the healthcare industry in the US.
Infinitus is made up of engineers, product managers, AI trainers, and operations specialists who collaborate on all kinds of projects. We not only encourage each other to do our best work, we also share our pet pictures, our favorite recipes, and stories from our vacations.
At Infinitus Systems, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Infinitus Systems believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.