You’ll be mentoring engineers in a pod or two, mentoring them and building cool stuff! Your responsibilities include:
• Lead a team of highly motivated engineers in developing and deploying bots for our customers.
• Own the development and production lifecycle of deliveries from the Engineering perspective for cloud and on-premises deployments.
• Manage product team communications, releases and development cycles for the pod.
• Manage schedules, risks, and issues with effective communication to the team, to senior management, company executives, and partners inside and outside Leena
• Help define quality, performance, robustness, and reliability of our deliveries by collaborating with delivery stakeholders.
• Developing performance frameworks, continuous development frameworks, and any other engineering operational infrastructure.
• Educational background-. Btech /BCA
• 4+ years of engineering management experience leading high performing teams
• 6+ years of overall professional software dev experience.
• Experienced with server-side languages and environment (Python/Java/Golang/Node.js)
• Experience with CRM/ERPs like systems SAP, Oracle, SalesForce, Servicenow, Workday, etc. would be a huge plus
• In-depth understanding of databases (e. g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e. g. Apache, Nginx).
• Good to have experience in Docker, Kubernetes.
• 5 days working with flexible working hours.
• Permanent WFH
• Health insurance
• Unlimited leaves.
• One time office setup pay.