Sales Development Representative- US
Founded in 2018, Leena AI is an autonomous conversational AI-backed employee experience platform that is powerful, flexible, and can meet the needs of any enterprise. Trusted by 10M+ employees across companies like Nestle, Puma, AirAsia, Coca-Cola, Lafarge Holcim, and Abbott, Puma, Sony. We have transformed 30M conversations and 1B employee interactions. Leena AI plays well with 100+ platforms, including SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft Office 365, and Slack. Leena AI currently supports 100+ languages globally. Leena AI has raised $40M investment from Greycroft and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Leena AI is looking for a result-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, and engage and build relationships with potential customers in the India region.
- Make a minimum of 75 calls & send 25 personalized emails per day
- Achieve & exceed assigned quota (qualified meetings, deals into the sales pipeline)
- Qualify & nurture inbound leads from marketing campaigns and ‘cold prospect’ into assigned accounts to set up qualified meetings between prospects/customers and our Sales Executives.
- Interact directly with potential customers (prospects) to:
- ○ Understand:
- ■Their interest in Leena & our solutions
- ■ Business requirements, needs, pain points
- ■ Current environment
- ● Systems - HR onboarding, HRIS, engagement/survey tools; IT service/ticketing
- ● Process
- ○ Position
- ■ The LeenaAI value proposition to advance the discussion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally (Sales, Marketing / Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Engineering / Development) as needed to address prospect/customer requirements and feedback
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Lead Generation (B2B-SaaS Sales)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills for business
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Demonstrated experience with multiple sales prospectings techniques like persona/account profiling, cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach
- Proficiency in working with a CRM (HubSpot highly preferred)
- Core understanding of SDR / sales performance metrics
- Self-starter: the ability to plan your daily work and execute that plan
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Leena AI prospects and internal colleagues
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, one who will continue to improve the way Leena AI serves its markets and customers.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment - we’re a startup!
- Active listening skills, natural curiosity, and a willingness to learn
- A general understanding of Information Technology and SaaS offerings
- Flexible work hours.
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Remote Opportunity