Head of Sales
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
We’re now looking for a sales leader to help us scale upmarket and drive the rapid acceleration of product adoption, build and develop a world-class enterprise sales team, meet customer and revenue targets, and continue to build on the Lithic brand. We are looking for a leader who can help scale an industry-changing company with passion, humility, drive, maturity, and impeccable business acumen. Our Head of Sales will sit on our leadership team and will initially report to the CEO.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed below.
- Deliver meaningful YoY ARR and volume growth by expanding our mid-market and enterprise customer sets
- Drive repeatable growth: Build an efficient, scalable enterprise sales motion and sales processes to expand our pipeline and consistently close deals
- Help us stay differentiated: Help shape our product roadmap and communicate learnings from the field to the rest of our organization
- Be a thought leader: Develop strong opinions on our strengths and weaknesses and support our culture of customer centricity
- Be data-driven: Own sales metrics and delivering sales execution plans, including revenue forecasts, headcount planning, and operating costs, in partnership with Finance and RevOps
- Team building: Help hire, train, and coach the BDR and AE teams, including around outreach, ABM, qualification, demos, negotiation, and closing
- Partner with marketing: Help drive customer targeting, messaging, outbound campaigns, and optimizing conversion rates at every stage of the funnel
- Experience in building and leading high-performing enterprise sales teams in high-growth environments (Series B and beyond), ideally with meaningful experience selling to financial services, payments and/or fintech companies
- Success in building and scaling enterprise sales infrastructure and operations in high-growth environments (lead generation programs; pipeline management; contract development; comp plans)
- Experience with complex, technical B2B sales to startups and enterprises
- Operational and analytical rigor, including experience developing metrics and quotas, pipeline forecasts, and holding teams accountable
- A great communicator, and someone who understands the need to maintain high team standards for communication
- Inspirational and empathetic leader who is passionate about career development and building a high performance culture
- A player/coach who is willing to get into the trenches with team members to uplevel current processes
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical (dependent on location)
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit