Technical Project Manager
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is a remote-first company and has a distributed team with an office in New York. That means that if you want to work remotely, you can! If you want to drop by the office or work fully in-person, you can do that, too! We’ve raised $100M+ from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent Series C that will help us scale.
We’re hiring a Technical Project Manager to work at the nexus of our customers, our internal teams, and our partners. You will launch new programs, run internal operations, and build resilient and repeatable processes. You will be both customer facing, with responsibility for successfully implementing our processor-only customers, and operationally focused, with ownership of internal and network workflows, including BIN installations.
- Lead Processor-Only customer implementations and professional services engagements
- Own BIN installations, technical configurations, splits, and key exchanges with our network and issuer partners
- Work cross functionally to improve our existing processes and build new ones, including tools, guides, and testing
- Provide thought leadership on optimizing BIN usage and operations
- Be a key stakeholder on our Processor-only team with a goal of improving our product and process
- Gather, organize, and present data on partner metrics (e.g. Quarterly Reporting to networks)
- Payments or Issuer Processor experience: We are looking for someone who has worked in payments and has an understanding of card issuing systems
- Network Operations experience: working knowledge of BIN implementations, BIN management, and other core operational processes
- Excellent communication skills: ability to translate complex technical information and issuing jargon into clear business language
- Strong presentation skills: you should be excited to present to external teams
- Technical capabilities: demonstrated experience in a technical role; direct experience with APIs is an added bonus
NYC based salary: $125,000 - $145,000
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance and AD&D policy
- 3% cashback on all Privacy purchases