**Please note that all applicants must attach their personal portfolio of work samples or a link to their personal website/personal portfolio
Who we are:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world’s best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so that you can change yours.
If you want to help make an impact on our members’ lives - we want to hear from you!
Snapshot of the Role:
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer who will be the design owner of key initiatives and a strategic partner to the product team. They have proven skills in conceptual design, interaction design, and visual design demonstrated by products and features they’ve helped bring to market. They collaborate well with other designers, researchers, engineers and product managers to create and implement simple solutions to challenging and (sometimes) technical problems. They’re skilled communicators who apply an empathetic, user-centered approach to problem-solving.
What You Will Do:
- Take lead on new design-led challenges, and leverage user research, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping to deliver solutions.
- Collaborate independently with Product, Research, Engineering, and Design team partners to understand user problems and get feedback on design solutions.
- Partner with UX Research and participate in user research studies to validate hypotheses and ensure product usability and consistency.
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the MasterClass Design System.
- Provide direct and impactful feedback to other designers on the team, helping designers on adjacent product teams grow their skills.
**Above everything else, you are someone who drives impact, uses curiosity to do so and in the end, you’ve made both yourself and others better. We look for this in EVERY MasterClass hire.
- Experience in user experience, visual design, and prototyping for web/mobile interfaces
- Accustomed to working in a collaborative cross-disciplinary environment, where experimentation and testing are valued
- Experience working on Admin, Enterprise, or Internal Tools
The following competencies are key to your success:
- Problem solving
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.