Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Risk Identity
We launched about four years ago with basic functionality, and now we’re refining our product and building out new features. Thankfully, our customers seem to like what we’ve built so far:
<Insert Customer Tweets>
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.
Technically, we’re working on these challenges:
- Frontend — React, Typescript, Redux: Creating a beautiful user interface. We iterate on designs and don’t compromise until we have a great product.
- Backend — Haskell, Yesod, Persistent: Integrating with services and third party APIs to accurately track financial data and make payments.
- Operations — Nix, Postgres, AWS: Maintaining a stable, secure fleet of servers.
- Mobile — Swift, Kotlin: We have native iOS and Android apps.
As a full-stack engineer, you’ll do things like:
- Provide a backend to our mobile and web frontends, to do things like search transactions or send wire transfers.
- Integrate with third party APIs, to do things like send checks or validate SWIFT codes.
- Build admin tools, to do things like identify fraudulent customers or help manage accounts.
The ideal candidate has done full-stack or backend engineering before, and is familiar with or wants to learn about Haskell.
The total rewards package at Mercury includes base salary, equity (stock options), and benefits.
Our salary and equity ranges are highly competitive within the SaaS and fintech industry and are updated regularly using the most reliable compensation survey data for our industry. New hire offers are made based on a candidate’s experience, expertise, geographic location, and internal pay equity relative to peers.
Our target new hire base salary ranges for this role are the following:
- US employees (any location): $173,600 - 204,200 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD 158,000 - 185,000