Mercury is building the banking stack for startups*. We launched about two years ago with basic functionality, and now we’re refining our product and building out new features.
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.
Thankfully, our customers seem to like what we’ve built so far:
Technically, we’re working on these challenges:
- Frontend — React, Typescript, Redux: Creating a beautiful user interface. We iterate on designs and don’t compromise until we have a great product
- Backend — Haskell, Yesod, Persistent: Integrating with banking services and third party APIs to accurately track financial data and make payments
- Operations — Nix, Postgres, AWS: Maintaining a stable, secure fleet of servers
- Mobile — Swift, Kotlin: We have native iOS and Android apps
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working across the stack. The ideal candidate has done full-stack development before, and is excited to learn and work with Haskell, React, and TypeScript.
The total rewards package at Mercury includes base salary, equity (stock options), and benefits.
Our salary and equity ranges are highly competitive within the saas and fintech industry and are updated regularly using the most reliable compensation survey data for our industry. New hire offers are made based on a job candidate’s experience, expertise, geographic location, and internal pay equity relative to peers.
Our target new hire base salary ranges for this role are the following:
- US employees (any location): $150,000–$180,000 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD 144,000–158,000
Something looks off?