Human Resources Coordinator
We are excited to say that Imperfect Foods has joined the Misfits Market family. We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
We are looking for an experienced and talented Human Resources Coordinator who has the understanding that HR is far from one-dimensional. As a Human Resources Coordinator at Misfits Market x Imperfect Foods, you will have the opportunity to affect change as you drive different projects. This role will require creativity, a focus on compliance, and grit. The HR Coordinator will work closely with the HR Generalist and the different area leaders across our Fulfilment Center.
- Provide support to Team Members in various HR-related topics
- Enhance Team Member and Business Unit satisfaction by resolving issues promptly in accordance with company guidelines
- Assist in the implementation of HR policies
- Assist in the talent acquisition and recruitment process as requested
- Perform additional projects and duties as assigned
- Onboarding and orientation
- This is a non-exempt role that sits onsite at our Fulfillment Center in Walnut, CA
- Competitive hourly pay of $22-25/hr.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish is required
- The drive to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- The ability to prioritize against competing interests and thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator
- Ability to build confidence and strong relationships with Team Members and area leaders
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven skills in MS office suite, G-suite and UKG
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plan options
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
Something looks off?