Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we’re building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We’re bringing that back.
To get there we’re gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you’ll be part of a movement . Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 1.5 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, read on…….
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Creative Artworker to join our team. This position will primarily focus on producing print and digital assets, artworking and adapting imagery, designs, films and presentations to a world-class standard. We’re looking for someone with technical expertise and creative flair, with a keen eye for design and detail. As a Creative Artworker, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy, consistency and output of creative work across all of Nothing’s channels.
- Work closely with a small team of creatives — artworking and overseeing the output of all assets.
- Work across print and digital — responsible for adapting imagery, design and film assets.
- Provide support on presentations and creative team deliverables where needed.
- Understand the requirements, objectives, and timelines of internal and external partner needs.
- Champion brand guidelines to ensure best in class creative output is achieved.
- Manage briefs using Asana to deliver assets under fast-paced deadlines.
- Experience artworking for print and digital, adapting imagery, graphic design and film assets.
- Proven experience as an Artworker on large campaigns, working to fast-paced deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC: After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
- Confident in Figma, Google Slides, PPT and Keynote.
- Experience in proofing text and quality control.
- Great communication skills.
- High-level understanding of brand guidelines and toolkits.
- Fantastic technical skillset with an eye for design and detail.
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.