Software Product Marketing Associate
We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
Here at Nothing, we’re building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We’re bringing that back.
To get there, we’re gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you’ll be part of a movement. A disruptor in a world that’s craving change, contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
Our radical spirit spans seven offices around the globe. We've sold over 1.5 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone.
Our mission is backed by renowned institutions like GV, EQT Ventures and C Capital as well as leading entrepreneurs and creatives like Steve Huffman (CEO and Co-founder of Reddit), Kevin Lin (Co-founder of Twitch), Swedish House Mafia, and Casey Neistat.
As Nothing’s first Software Product Marketing Associate you will help develop Nothing’s insight capabilities and guide the future strategy and Nothing expands its product portfolio and business capabilities globally.
- Marketing Strategy Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define comprehensive marketing strategies for new and existing software products. Identify target audiences, market positioning, and unique value propositions
- Subject Matter Expertise: Work closely with Software Product team and be expert and advocate for Software inclusion in Marketing
- Content Creation: Develop communication for Nothing’s OS and product features
- Market Research: Research Mobile OS and technology OS competitive landscape and help include information in external communication
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Software team to understand software capabilities and and features, ensuring accurate representation in marketing materials
- Program Management: Develop and manage user engagement on software, run and manage consumer input and testing information
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (Master's preferred)
- Passionate about Nothing and Mobile software space
- Software and product background a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, Product marketing, communication, experience in technology industry a plus
- Deep understanding of software industry trends, customer behaviour, and competitive landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.