Lead Product Marketing Manager, Audio
Who are we?
Here at Nothing, we’re building a world where tech is fun again. Remember a time where every new product made you excited? We’re bringing that back.
To get there we’re gathering the creative and the curious. Those that are passionate enough to question the old and embrace the new. In return, you’ll be part of a movement . Contributing to a global ecosystem of products that bring joy to people's lives.
In just three years, we've sold over 1.5 million products worldwide, including Phone (1), which was listed on Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2022 for Innovative Smartphone Design. In March 2023, we released our most powerful earbuds yet, Ear (2), and in July, we launched the highly anticipated Phone (2), marking our US debut and our first second-generation smartphone. A few months later in September we launched CMF by Nothing. Our new sub-brand focused on making wonderful design accessible to all.
Radical spirit drives everything we do and spans seven offices around the globe. Our 4 core values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Be the change - we are proactive, action orientated and drive change, stepping outside of our comfort zone
Pride in the product - we obsess over detail, always improving and staying curious about tech and the world
Thrive on Diversity - we welcome differences, listen & communicate with respect and collaborate to build strong teams
Survive - we empower everyone to act as an owner and understand the business as a whole which leads to delivering exceptional results
If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, read on…….
We are looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager focussed on Audio to play a strategic role in driving marketing efforts and ensuring the overall success of Nothing’s audio products portfolio.
This role involves conducting market analysis, refining product positioning, analysing competitors, and developing and executing marketing strategies, along with corresponding campaigns to enhance product awareness, demand and ultimately sales.
The role will collaborate closely with cross-functional and regional teams, ensuring the successful launch and sustained success of audio products throughout their lifecycle. This position requires an in depth understanding of the audio industry, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- Conduct detailed market research to identify audio product trends, customer preferences and competitive landscape.
- Analyse consumer behavior, market data and industry reports to develop insights for marketing strategies.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging strategies that highlight the unique features and benefits of the audio product lineup.
- Devise and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies plans for new audio product releases.
- Plan and execute innovative marketing campaigns for launch and product lifecycle across various channels, including digital, social media, PR, and traditional media, to drive audio products sales and engagement.
- Collaborate with product development, sales, and marketing teams to align strategies and ensure a cohesive launch approach.
- Create persuasive and breakthrough marketing content and assets.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze metrics, and optimize strategies for maximum impact.
- Establish channels for customer feedback and insights to enhance product offerings and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, design teams, and developers to align product features with user insights and market demands.
- Manage the marketing budget efficiently, allocating resources strategically to marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Track expenses, analyse ROI, and adjust strategies to optimize marketing spend.
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing with a genuine passion for technology.
- Proven track record in developing and successfully launching audio products globally.
- Deep understanding of the audio industry, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- Consumer-centric mindset, always seeking new insights to support and enhance product marketing strategies.
- Strong managerial experience with a focus on processes and frameworks to continuously maximize team efficiency.
- Curious, creative, and forward-thinking; capable of developing high-impact product marketing concepts.
- Comprehensive understanding of all marketing verticals with a proven track record of successfully executing 360° marketing campaigns.
- Naturally proactive, believing in leading by example and taking decisive actions.
- Strong sense of ownership, dedicated to driving execution and contributing to Nothing’s company-level KPIs.
- Exceptional organisational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, demonstrating creative and critical thinking skills to solve complex problems in an ever-changing environment.
- Exceptional communicator, capable of providing clear and effective direction, even in ambiguous situations.
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.