Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience. We are a team of hundreds of football fanatics working from hubs in Berlin, London and Lisbon. Our purpose is to disrupt the status quo and make football accessible and enjoyable.
We are looking for an Office Manager to own the daily operations of our office in Berlin, as well as remotely looking after our offices in London and Lisbon. The ideal candidate is someone who is solutions-oriented, communicative and organised, with a proven track record of managing workplace functions efficiently.
- Covering the front desk, you will be the main point of contact for the OneFootball Berlin office and provide an exemplary front-of-house experience for the internal team and external guests, ensuring the workplace is a comfortable and enjoyable environment for all.
- Ensuring the efficient day-to-day management and maintenance of the office, including corporate logistics, proactive stock management, maintenance of office equipment and support for OneFootball staff based in the Berlin office.
- Assisting with employee on- and off-boarding processes
- Implementing and maintaining simple and clear procedures/office administrative systems and ensuring employees and visitors are well informed of the relevant protocols
- Ensuring that health and safety compliance is maintained at all times
- Working closely with People Operations on travel management to provide proactive and efficient assistance to management and employees.
- Working with 3rd party vendors (office maintenance, cleaners, electricians, etc.)
- Supporting internal company events or conferences
- Ensuring first aider and fire marshal responsibilities are delegated
- Remotely looking after our offices and associated real estate in London and Lisbon.
- 3-5 years previous experience in the field of office or facility management, running and overseeing standard processes
- Experience running safety audits and meetings
- Service-focused approach
- Professional proficiency in German and English
- Previous experience managing real estate contracts for office spaces (desirable)
- Previous experience organising internal events (desirable)