Sales Manager - Media Agency - UK
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
The Game Plan
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a growing, hard working and ambitious, UK sales team.
2024 will be a HUGE year for football with London and Dublin hosting the UEFA Champions League and Europa League Finals. As well as a little tournament called the Euro’s being held in Germany, the cultural home of OneFootball.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to drive the business agenda and outcome of the tournaments first hand by utilising existing media agency relationships, as well as develop new ones across the industry to help both educate them about the OneFootball proposition and to provide appropriate solutions to meet their client’s challenges/objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Utilise existing relationships and develop new ones at relevant Client Direct and Media Agencies to unlock new revenue opportunities
- Utilising audiences and media opportunities across the various OneFootball digital platforms, you will be expected to develop appropriate solutions for advertisers to help them meet their campaign objectives
- Craft, own and deliver the end to end process from receiving a brief to delivering it
- Effectively manage your day-to-day business relationships and ensure CRM systems, forecasts and pipelines are diligently kept up to date
- Meet and exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets (both local and global bookings originating from the UK)
- Forge strong internal relationships with our clubs, publishers, editorial, social, legal and marketing teams to maximise sales opportunities
- Entertain and host strategically important clients at relevant events
What You'll Bring:
- Successful and proven track record in media sales
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial and proactive disposition
- An established network of media agency contacts
- A proven ability of successfully interpreting a client’s objectives, creating an aligned response and presenting
- A strong understanding of the media industry (especially digital)
- Experience of selling to both UK and/or International account teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
Nice to have (but not necessary):
- Experience of selling football
- Enthusiasm for football or sport in general
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM system
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join the Product Analytics team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.