IT, Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Be present, together.
Our mission is three simple words. Open is a modern studio designing a new way to practice wellbeing. We combine our hybrid methodology with a social and engaging platform to make mindfulness achievable for all. We engage the senses with music, sound, breath, and movement to create inspiring and meaningful shared experiences on and offline. We are design oriented, inspired by art, and promote the power of the direct experience. We envision a world where everyone, everywhere, Opens every day.
Based in Venice, our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from a wide range of backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense of exceptional products, a keen eye for detail, and an aptitude for learning new technologies. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a dynamic group of people to build the future of wellness.
We're currently focused on streaming immersive classes through our digital platform from our studios in San Francisco and Venice to a growing global audience. Open is supported by Founders Fund (Keith Rabois), Susa, LVMH (Miyuki Matsumoto), Coatue (Arielle Zuckerberg), Slow, SV Angel, Maveron, Jack Dorsey, Adrian Aoun, Ben Rubin (Houseparty), and more.
As Data Analyst, you are the first member of our analytics team and founding member of the team. You will ensure that product teams, business functions, and executives have the data, insights, and recommendations they need to make high-stakes decisions. This is an opportunity to have an outsized impact on Open. This role will pioneer our efforts to turn data into insights and supercharge our team and operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Enable data driven decisions across the company.
- Collaborate with and empower Content, Marketing, Product, Operations, and Leadership.
- Develop dashboards and automated reports that provide reliable, easily digestible insights to key stakeholders.
- Leverage deep analytics skills and business acumen for ad hoc analysis to identify key opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You have 2 years of experience in creating analysis, dashboards, models, ad hoc analysis and data-oriented presentations at a tech company
- Proficient in SQL, Data Analysis, Excel
- Passionate about data, analytics, and business intelligence
- Strong ability to translate between business and technical collaborators
- Extremely fast and motivated to learn autonomously
- Detail Oriented and Deliberate
- Bonus Points for experience in Mode, Amplitude, Python, Data Modeling, ETL, Data Pipelines, Funnel Analysis
- Healthcare (health, dental, vision)
- Flexible PTO
- Access to all Open classes (in-person & virtually)
- Autonomy, Ownership, Equity
We welcome people from all backgrounds who want to build a future with more presence.