Marketing Program Manager
Pathlight is the leading GenAI-native Conversation Intelligence platform that helps enterprises discover hidden insights, opportunities, and risks deep within their customer conversations. Pathlight is the first company to fully harness the power of Large Language Models (LLMs) to review every customer conversation and uncover hidden insights with human-level accuracy. By distilling complex customer interactions into actionable, high-level insights and trends, we empower businesses and their leaders to deeply understand what’s happening at the frontlines between their teams and their customers, enabling them to make rapid, bold decisions with total confidence.
About the position
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Marketing Program Manager to join our growing team. As a Marketing Program Manager, you will play a critical role in driving our marketing initiatives, focusing on lead management, event management (both digital and in-person), and social media management. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone eager to have direct ownership and experience in a variety of high-impact projects. Enthusiasm, creativity, and willingness to learn are markers of success for this role.
This position will require three days a week to be worked out of our office in Palo Alto, California.
What you’ll do:
- Create engaging and compelling marketing content, including blog posts, social media updates, email campaigns, and more
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns, such as lead generation and nurturing initiatives
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation
- Monitor and analyze social media performance metrics, making data-driven adjustments to campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, coordinate, and execute both digital and live events, including webinars, conferences, and trade shows
- Measure and report on the ROI of event marketing efforts
- Oversee the process of lead upload into HubSpot, ensuring data accuracy and consistency in lead records
- Conduct research to stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences to inform marketing strategies
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of Marketing experience in the software or technology industry
- Demand generation experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, HubSpot, and other marketing software/tools (e.g., email marketing platforms, and social media management tools)
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning and keeping up with industry trends
The expected salary range for this position is:
$115,000 - 135,000
Please note that this compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. A candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the candidate’s work location will be taken into consideration when determining the final salary.
At Pathlight, we believe diversity is critical to building a product that will serve the needs of all of our users. Pathlight is committed to building an environment where people of all backgrounds can do their best work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.