Contract Social Media Manager
At Pattern Brands, we live to curate products that turn your everyday routines into joyful rituals. We are a fast-growing portfolio of brands in the home goods space; our team thrives on creativity and innovation.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager who will be responsible for curating our Instagram presence, crafting compelling content, and driving engagement for brands within the Pattern portfolio.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Content Creation: Develop and execute a content strategy that resonates with our audience, showcasing our products in an inspirational and educational way. Create visually stunning and compelling Instagram posts, stories, and reels.
- Social Media Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for Instagram that aligns with our brand's goals, values, and aesthetic.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and analyze key social media metrics, providing insights and recommendations to improve performance and reach.
- Stay Current: Stay up-to-date with social media trends, algorithm changes, and emerging platforms to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the marketing and creative teams to ensure a cohesive brand presence across all channels.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-4 years of Social Media experience
- Proven experience managing and growing Instagram accounts for consumer brands
- Extremely detail-oriented, with a strong creative side and affinity for storytelling
- Strong content creation skills, including proficiency in iPhone photography/videography and graphic design
- Deep understanding of social media trends and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze and draw insights from social media metrics
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and quality while managing multiple brands
- Ability to work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- A passion for home goods and lifestyle products
- Experience with design and content creation tools like Canva and Cap Cut, (Adobe Photoshop and Figma a plus)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Later, or related reporting/scheduling tools
- Experience with productivity tools like Asana, Google Suite and Slack
Compensation & Details
- This initially will be a 1099 contract role
- $20-$30 per hour dependent on experience
- Work hours: minimum 4 hours per day M-F, prefer team member to work EST. Opportunity to increase to 8-hours per day (e.g. 40hrs per week)
- Must be able to start in the next month
About Pattern Brands
Pattern is a family of brands with the shared mission of enjoying daily life. Since its launch in 2019, Pattern has curated a portfolio of thoughtfully-made and design-forward home-centric brands: Open Spaces, GIR, Letterfolk, Poketo, YIELD, Onsen, and Miracle. The team behind Pattern Brands formerly founded Gin Lane, a brand agency that built dozens of direct-to-consumer brands and digital experiences across industries for over a decade.
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.