Contract Paid Social Creative Strategist
At Pattern Brands, we live to curate products that turn your everyday routines into joyful rituals. We are a fast-growing portfolio of brands in the home goods space; our team thrives on creativity and innovation.
We are currently seeking a passionate and imaginative Creative Strategist - Paid Social Contractor to consult with our team. If you have a flair for crafting compelling ad creative concepts and marketing hooks, we want to hear from you!
Within this role, your primary responsibility will be to lead the development of innovative ad creative concepts and marketing hooks for our portfolio’s paid social media campaigns. You will work closely and collaborate with our creative team to ensure that our campaigns not only captivate but also convert the target audience effectively.
- Concept Ideation & Development: Generate creative ad concepts that align with our objectives and resonate with our brand audiences
- Marketing Hooks: Craft compelling marketing hooks and messaging that grab attention, evoke emotions, and drive engagement. Ensure that hooks are aligned with the brand's voice and messaging strategy.
- Creative Direction: Provide clear creative direction to the design and copywriting teams, ensuring that ad creatives are brought to life in a visually appealing and persuasive manner.
- Competitive Analysis: Conduct research and analyze competitors' creative strategies and marketing hooks to identify opportunities for differentiation and improvement.
- Testing and Optimization: Work closely with the campaign management team to A/B test ad creative variations and optimize creative elements based on performance data.
Please note: this is a contract position expected to work 20-40hrs per week for the coming 4-6 weeks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a creative role focused on paid social media advertising.
- Exceptional creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong storytelling and messaging skills.
Compensation & Details
- $50-90 per hour dependent on experience
- Work hours: minimum 4 hours per day M-F, prefer team member to work EST
- Must be able to start in the next 2 weeks
About Pattern Brands
Pattern is a family of brands with the shared mission of enjoying daily life. Since its launch in 2019, Pattern has curated a portfolio of thoughtfully-made and design-forward home-centric brands: Open Spaces, GIR, Letterfolk, Poketo, YIELD, Onsen, and Miracle. The team behind Pattern Brands formerly founded Gin Lane, a brand agency that built dozens of direct-to-consumer brands and digital experiences across industries for over a decade.
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.