Regional & Account Based Marketing Lead
Our mission is to motivate every student in the world by empowering every teacher. We are among the fastest-growing EdTech platforms globally and are currently used in over 80% of US schools and over 100 countries around the world. Each month, more than 50 million students learn on our platform. We’re also a series B startup that’s achieved profitability and are backed by investors that understand our space and our goals.
In order to achieve our mission, we are looking for a dynamic B2B marketer to join our Demand Generation team for K12 Schools and Districts. In this role, you’ll own the development, execution, and optimization of targeted, account-specific marketing strategies and regional marketing programs across multiple channels.
This is the right opportunity for someone excited to make an impact on a fast-growing company in the education space. In leading a new demand generation function, you will be responsible for building, validating, and continuously improving regional and ABM revenue generation initiatives for new client acquisition and customer expansion with a focus on large districts.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and cross-functional Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Content, Lifecycle, Community) to align marketing strategies with goals for new revenue and pipeline generation in key markets and accounts
- Lead regional marketing campaigns across channels (web, email, paid advertising, field marketing, and more) to nurture and convert school and district decision-makers in targeted states
- Develop and implement account-based marketing strategies that drive engagement, pipeline, and revenue across key accounts–leveraging both grassroots teacher advocacy and top-down campaigns
- Track, measure, and report on the performance of all account-based marketing campaigns and regional marketing programs
- Manage and mentor a team that will grow with the success of the program
- Advocate for the resources you need to help meet our ambitious growth goals
- Relevant marketing experience, with at least 3 years focused specifically on B2B SaaS in ABM, regional marketing, or customer marketing
- Experience developing successful regional and/or ABM programs
- Experience in K-12/Ed Tech preferred
- You can demonstrate how you'll become an expert on our audience and think creatively about who to get in front of and how we do it.
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your dependents.
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible remote and hybrid work.
- The opportunity to grow your career in a profitable high-growth startup.
- The chance to achieve our vision for education with an incredible international team.