Global Head of Client Acquisitions
We are looking for a talented sales leader to continue to build out Reddit’s fastest-growing sales team, our Global Acquisitions practice across LCS, Mid-Market and SMB. Our Acquisition teams launch new partnerships by identifying brands that are a strong endemic fit with Reddit, educating them on how to use Reddit ads to grow their business, and onboarding them successfully to create mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships. You’ll lead a global team of sales managers to define and scale our approach to building these impactful partnerships from the ground up.
Please note that this role will ideally be based in-person from one of our primary sales hubs in New York, San Francisco, or London.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining the Global strategy and structure for the Acquisitions sales team, including recruiting, training, and leading a world-class team of people managers, client partners, account managers and vendor operations to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Setting strategy and overseeing execution of outsourced vendor operations
- Building and managing senior-level relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Advising sales and product management on market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Taking new products to market and serving as the voice of customers, identifying and translating patterns into actionable insights for Reddit Ads Product Management
- Representing Reddit at key industry events and conference
The right leader will have:
- 15+ years of sales leadership and sales management experience with key understanding of New Business sales channels.
- Proven track record in building out and scaling teams in multiple locations and time zones across the world
- Proven experience leading, managing and growing FTE and Contractor/Vendor teams to acquire large and small new clients for Reddit
- Demonstrated global domain experience in media, marketing and digital ad sales
- Experience leading new business sales teams at dynamic, industry-leading companies, and motivating those teams by connecting their work to top-line business goals
- A scrappy, leads-by-example mentality that comes from a proven track record in new business sales
- Experience building and mentoring high-performing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about Reddit and its incredibly unique audience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.