Global Head of Client Acquisitions
We are looking for a talented sales leader to continue to build out Reddit’s fastest-growing sales team, our Global Acquisitions practice across LCS, Mid-Market and SMB. Our Acquisition teams launch new partnerships by identifying brands that are a strong endemic fit with Reddit, educating them on how to use Reddit ads to grow their business, and onboarding them successfully to create mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships. You’ll lead a global team of sales managers to define and scale our approach to building these impactful partnerships from the ground up.
Please note that this role will ideally be based in-person from one of our primary sales hubs in New York, San Francisco, or London.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining the Global strategy and structure for the Acquisitions sales team, including recruiting, training, and leading a world-class team of people managers, client partners, account managers and vendor operations to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Setting strategy and overseeing execution of outsourced vendor operations
- Building and managing senior-level relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Advising sales and product management on market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Taking new products to market and serving as the voice of customers, identifying and translating patterns into actionable insights for Reddit Ads Product Management
- Representing Reddit at key industry events and conference
The right leader will have:
- 15+ years of sales leadership and sales management experience with key understanding of New Business sales channels.
- Proven track record in building out and scaling teams in multiple locations and time zones across the world
- Proven experience leading, managing and growing FTE and Contractor/Vendor teams to acquire large and small new clients for Reddit
- Demonstrated global domain experience in media, marketing and digital ad sales
- Experience leading new business sales teams at dynamic, industry-leading companies, and motivating those teams by connecting their work to top-line business goals
- A scrappy, leads-by-example mentality that comes from a proven track record in new business sales
- Experience building and mentoring high-performing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about Reddit and its incredibly unique audience