Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager, Sales Effectiveness
Do you live for the thrill of “owning the room?” Do you love to build as much as you love to deliver? Do you ache for autonomy, creativity, and collaboration? In this high-exposure role, you will be the voice and face of Reddit Enablement: heads down developing content and strategy one day, brainstorming with partners and peers the next, and rallying our global sales teams around shared language, practices, and pathways to success before you head into the weekend.Come do the best work of your life alongside an expert team of enablement professionals at Reddit.
We’re looking for a passionate, accomplished Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our Global Sales and Partner Enablement team. In this remote-friendly role, you will report to Reddit's Head of Sales Effectiveness. As a trusted advisor and program lead, you will partner with sales leadership, business operations, and other partners to translate sales and business strategies into training programs and resources. Together, we’ll build engaging programs and impactful experiences to empower our internal sales teams and external partners to maximize the collective power of communities with Reddit Ads.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and manage a sales skills program and associated assets success metrics, and calendar that incorporates a blend of methods to maximize retention and adoption (i.e., peer-to-peer community learning, hands-on workshops, deal coaching, on-demand tools, sales simulations, and sales strategies).
- Lead cadenced needs assessments to validate sales approaches and habits of top-performing sellers, account managers, and sales managers and inform the enablement roadmap across Large Client and Mid Market Sales teams.
- Lead the scoping and delivery of learning programs and resources. Formats and modalities may include live workshops, on-demand courses, job aids, sales summit presentations, and more.
- Collaborate with other Enablement Program Managers and Learning Experience Designers to partner on shared opportunities to simplify and scale our curriculum across new hire, product, sales skills, and partner training.
- Align with cross-functional teams on shared opportunities
Please note that you’ll be asked to share a portfolio of prior work as part of the interview process.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, enablement, training development, or program management for sales teams, customers, and resellers
- Experience presenting to a group, facilitating a training, or leading key meetings both virtual and in person
- Experience leading the implementation and reinforcement of sales methodologies, i.e. Challenger
- Experience building global enablement programs from scratch
- Experience translating sales strategies into program strategy and well-written learning content
- Experience developing on-demand and in-person learning experiences using user-centered design principles
- Experience with biddable media and the paid social landscape is a major plus
- Collaborative spirit, open to diverse perspectives, and new ideas
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $134,900 - $202,400.
Something looks off?