Senior Strategic Business Development Manager
This role is based in the San Francisco Bay area.
Reddit is seeking an experienced Senior Strategic Business Development Manager to join our Strategic Partnerships Team. As a core member of the team, you will build relationships with Reddit’s largest and most complex Tier 1 tech partners. In this role, you will explore new partnership opportunities and execute growth strategies.
- Autonomously grow, manage, and lead relationships with key global tech platforms.
- Develop & execute a partnership strategy that connects to company goals & key initiatives
- Build out partner offerings in collaboration with product, engineering, comms, legal, policy, sales and brand teams
- Work closely with Reddit’s C-Suite to grow relationships, explore new growth opportunities, and lead regular executive meetings
- Execute team priorities and proactively identify and resolve roadblocks
- Serve as the voice of tech partners internally, form and execute internal communications across key stakeholder groups, and expertly handle partner escalations
- Develop goals in line with key initiatives, measure & report on the impact of partnerships
- 7-10 years of work experience managing complex partnerships and developing deep relationships throughout many areas of major tech companies while pushing Reddit’s key initiatives forward
- Experience developing, executing, and hitting company-wide goals with major impact
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can autonomously manage partner escalations with urgency and professionalism
- General understanding of key cross-functional areas such as search optimization, ads/sales, Trust & Safety, policy, and engineering & product
- Excels & thrives in cross-functional work environments, including interfacing with product, engineering, design, legal, comms, and executive teams
- Exceptional communication skills, experience working with senior leadership both internally and externally, comfortable interacting with all levels of an organization
- Experience with, and proven track record of working with external partners and securing growth commitments
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Grasp of the core Reddit experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.