Full Stack Engineer
Sanas is revolutionizing the way we communicate with the world’s first real-time algorithm, designed to modulate accents, eliminate background noises, and magnify speech clarity. Pioneered by seasoned startup founders with a proven track record of creating and steering multiple unicorn companies, our groundbreaking GDP-shifting technology sets a gold standard. Our initial deployment is laser-focused on elevating the standards of customer experience centers. Testimonials from our partners reveal staggering double-digit improvements in mission-critical KPIs, coupled with boosts in CSAT and NPS. More than just a tool, our technology champions a bias-free workspace. This not only fosters a positive work environment but has also been instrumental in reducing employee attrition and curbing training expenditures.
Sanas is a 70-strong team, established in 2020. In this short span, we’ve successfully secured over $50 million in funding. Our innovation have been supported by the industry’s leading investors, including Insight Partners, Google Ventures, General Catalyst, Quiet Capital, and other influential investors. Our reputation is further solidified by collaborations with numerous Fortune 100 companies. With Sanas, you’re not just adopting a product; you’re investing in the future of communication.
Be at the forefront of shaping the future of AI as a Full Stack Developer at our high-growth company. Collaborate with our team of experts to design and implement scalable systems that can keep up with our rapid growth. This is a unique opportunity to make a tangible impact on the industry while working with cutting-edge technologies.What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, and secure APIs around our data platform.
- Be an integral member of the engineering team and define the way backend systems are built in the company.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments for apps.
- Build and research new tools and frameworks for internal use.
- Willingness to cross-team/role boundaries and work with other teams/other roles.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new languages and technologies.
- Able to take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team.
- 6+ years of experience in full-stack development.
- Experience building microservice architectures.
- Excellent problem-solving and creative capabilities.
- A strong eye for design and interest in full-stack engineering.
- Experienced interacting with executives and senior members.
- Have experience with building data ingestion pipelines.
- Passionate about their work, take ownership, and deliver results.