Ohio- Independently Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Telehealth)
At SonderMind, we’re changing the way people access, receive and participate in mental health care. Joining SonderMind means joining a community of mental health therapists and counselors who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives through personalized, evidence-based care.
Whether you’re looking to grow your mental health practice or develop your professional counselor skills, SonderMind can help you find the right caseload, participate in a community of dedicated licensed mental health professionals, and access professional development opportunities.
Being a Sondermind Mental Health Therapist means you can:
Facilitate treatment with comprehensive tools and community engagement:
- Personalized treatment plans leveraging data science, interactive applications, and psycho-educational tools
- One-on-one support with dedicated coaches, robust training, and onboarding
Enable your practice with a full suite of support and resources:
- Legal security and financial opportunity with the ability to offer affordable, accessible care
Provide high-quality, evidence-based care for improved outcomes:
- Clinical strategy rooted in feedback-informed care and measurement-based care
Mental Health Therapist Requirements:
- Licensed in that state of Ohio (required)
- Masters or doctorate-level licensed mental health therapists (required)
- Valid LPCC, LISW, IMFT, LP (required)
Mental Health Therapist Benefits:
- Flexible schedule: You set your schedule
- $62.00-75.00 per hour
- See clients via video telehealth or in person
- Flexibility to determine how and when you want to see clients
- Credentialing and billing are handled for you, and guaranteed pay
Something looks off?