Missouri- Mental Health Therapist -Telehealth ( LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or LP REQUIRED)
At SonderMind, we’re changing how people access, receive and participate in mental health care by providing accessible, quality, and effective care. Join our team of thousands of individual counselors, psychiatrists, and psychiatric nurse practitioners, working together and delivering in-network, measurement-based care to new or existing clients.
Our clinical and medical direction is led by Chief Medical Officer Doug Newton, MD, alongside a team of licensed clinicians and a cutting-edge research program in partnership with the University of Denver and teaching psychologist Jesse Owen, Ph.D. With a mission to redesign mental health care and a vision to move the behavioral health field forward, we’re using real-time insights from active and ongoing research to empower our clinicians with tools and actionable treatment approaches that continually improve client outcomes and well-being.
Our counselors are committed to delivering best-in-class care to all individuals by focusing on high-quality clinical outcomes–and finding new ways to use data to help people get better.
At SonderMind, we enable clinicians to thrive.
Being a SonderMind Mental Health Therapist means:
- Free and stress-free credentialing with major insurers: We have streamlined the credentialing process and handle all the hard stuff for you so that you can expand your practice by accepting insurance from major payors in your state in weeks, not months
- Thoughtful client matching and dedicated coaches to grow your practice: We help you get paired with individuals who are ideal clinical matches so that you can control and personalize your caseload, and a dedicated coach to help you help your clients
- Guaranteed Pay: We handle all the billing for you and guarantee pay bi-weekly for completed sessions-including no-shows
- Earnings:$62-$75 per hour (dependent on your license type) There is no bait and switch at SonderMind. We offer a guaranteed flat rate per session, no matter what insurance the client has
- Telehealth: Choose between in-person or virtual appointments
- Flexibility: You determine how and when you want to see clients -you set your schedule
- Continuing Education Credits: We offer many free or reduced-cost continuing education credits
- SonderMind Provider Community: Join SonderMind’s private community of mental health clinicians, where you will find advice and support from other Sondermind providers, both local and across our entire provider group
- Absolutely no fees or membership charges: We don’t charge you to deliver care, and all of the features, access, tools, and resources you get come free of charge.
To become part of SonderMind’s expanding network of Mental Health Therapists, you are/have:
- Licensed in the state of Missouri (required)
- Masters or doctorate-level licensed mental health therapists (required)
- Valid LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LP (required)