Senior Product Designer
About Us Topsort is revolutionizing the e-commerce landscape as a leading provider of AI-driven, auction-based media monetization & advertising APIs. Exceptional technology is built by exceptional human beings.
We’re an adtech company who advertising should be intuitive, intelligent, and honestly cool. We don’t like creepy advertising, nor keyword bidding, nor are we cookie-obsessed (well only the chocolate ones).
The industry is changing. We think access to monetization should be democratized to all and advertising shouldn’t make any brand or seller feel confused or overwhelmed.
We’re looking for people who are willing to disrupt the normal (because we think it’s boring, slow, and annoying), people who hate when a website has weird ads that pop up for holidays to Hawaii, and most importantly people who want to work in a team who make bold choices, have extra-ordinary opinions and can keep up our 100mph speed!
We are seeking a motivated Senior Product Designer to join our Product team at Topsort. This role’s primary goal will be leading product design and user conversations together with the product team and engineering team. You'll work closely on scaling the current product by incorporating user feedback, bringing ideas, and turning ideas into real product improvements!
What this job will look like
- Design beautiful, intuitive, easy-to-use software user interfaces (mockups, functional wireframes, product or site architecture, screen layouts, and page flows following current UI trends);
- Communicate and work closely with the development team in achieving the goals;
- Create or modify graphic designs as needed by the company (website, marketing materials);
- Cover all potential cases and flows before development;
- Deliver the right information in a transparent way to the engineer;
- Perform a design QA (quality assurance) to ensure our design solution is implemented as we intended;
- Support the developers during the development process. What the product designer must control
- Knowing the pain points and needs of the end-user;
- Understand the technology and its limitations;
- Know the product and control it from every angle;
- Understand business goals.
What we’re looking for
- Familiar with UI/UX principles: able to simplify complicated problems and not the other way around, can conduct customer interviews and gather feedback when needed;
- Excellent visual design skills, including command of hierarchy, typography, aesthetics, composition, and construction of meaningful imagery;
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools, especially Figma;
- Experience working in rapid prototyping, agile development, and working with engineers closely;
- 5 years of experience in related fields;
- Online portfolio that includes a variety of samples to showcase your product experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US employees);
- Remote fist-company;
- WeWork membership reimbursement & learning benefits;
- Networking, conferences & industry-related events;
- Mindfulness & Meditation Apps;
- Anniversary & Birthday celebrations;
- Stock Option plan;
- Competitive USD salary;
- Surrounded by awesome and intelligent peers - our team inspires each other!
Are you ready to take your product design game to the next level at Topsort? Apply now and let’s make waves together in the tech world!
Topsort is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.