Growth Associate, Channel
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As a Channel Marketing Associate, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Stanford, Princeton, Caltech, Berkeley, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across science/engineering, investment banking, corporate strategy, and consulting, in addition to growth marketing and startup experience.
Channel marketing is about experimenting to find campaigns to drive Verkada’s partner-sourced revenue. We are consistently testing new ideas, learning from best practices, and scaling methods of recruiting new reseller/installer partners and driving business with existing partners. We are looking for a growth hacker who wants to find high-impact, low-cost solutions that often fall outside the methods normally used by traditional B2B and/or channel marketers.
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO and the Growth and Channel teams to brainstorm and execute new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Unlock complicated blockers that prevent many marketers from achieving scale or efficiency
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- Engage with a fast-growing Channel Sales team to support partner marketing efforts and team goals
- 4-year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred)
- 2-3 years of work experience in a startup, growth marketing, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
- Ability to analyze and understand numbers, data and patterns (Excel proficiency is a must)
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to details, and ability to autonomously prioritize multiple requests from various stakeholders
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Business Level English
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?