Data Administrator (Contractor)
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
About the Role
We are looking for a data admin/analyst contractor to help streamline and produce weekly/month reports for the Strategic Finance team at Verkada. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experiences supporting the Finance team of a fast growing, late stage startup. This is a wide-ranging role with many responsibilities to assist various team members, as well as the opportunity to lead small initiatives. This role requires someone with attention to detail, good organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and good analytical skills.This is an in office contract role that is located in downtown San Mateo.
In this role, you will:
- Export data from key financial and HRIS systems, transform and then produce reports that can facilitate critical analysis.
- Be responsible for gathering and cleaning datasets across multiple data sources.Learn to produce reports across key financial and HRIS systems.
- Assist in identifying process efficiencies across the work streams.
- Proactively identify insights and trends in the data that can help facilitate critical actionable decisions.
- Collaborate with teams across Verkada as needed to build scalable processes for faster reporting/insights.
- 1+ years of data gathering, analysis and process improvement experience
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Be self-motivated with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Immaculate attention to detail & sweat the details
Employee Pay Disclosure
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee/contractor, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates an hourly rate that will fall in the range of approximately $30-$35 per hour. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting hourly rate may be above or below this range.
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?