Channel Sales Manager - Seattle
Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Work collaboratively with Verkada sales teams to identify key opportunities, develop sales forecasts, and remove potential obstacles
- Educate partner executives, LOB owners, and sales teams on Verkada products, programs, promotions, pricing and sales campaigns
- Develop and execute customer-facing and internal partner marketing activities
- Conduct quarterly and ad-hoc partner business reviews to ensure aligned with objectives
- Regularly report on partner achievements and assigned metrics
- Make recommendations regarding channel partner program tools, incentives, and go-to-market messaging
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of channel management experience with Security and/or IT VAR reseller partners
- Demonstrated channel sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Disciplined to follow defined processes, yet creative to recommend/build new, scalable approaches
- Ability to develop relationships and engage at all levels within partners (Sales to C-suite)
- Fluency in Salesforce, Excel, and other business software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must live in/around a Seattle, Washington
Employee Pay Disclosure
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, the pay range will fall in the range of approximately $65,000 - 175,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. This estimate is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?