Salesforce Technical Lead
IT, Sales & Business Development
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 9, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 17,000+ customers across 70+ countries, including 45 companies in the Fortune 500.
As a member of our Business Systems Engineering team, you will work cross-functionally with users, business stakeholders and engineers to make our internal systems and tools environment dynamic, intuitive and easy to use. You will own the entire tech stack for automation within the Salesforce platform. These tools allow the company to go to market, execute and fulfill orders, and recognize revenue. Your work will directly affect Verkada customers, partners, and internal users.
- Work with a team of engineers on implementing new features, optimizing existing systems for usability, and scaling data pipelines for growth.
- Lead other engineers in team initiatives and projects.
- Decide when to build from scratch versus leveraging existing tools or external solutions.
- Implement integrations with third party software - you aren’t afraid to implement a project end to end on your own.
- Support the business requirements of many departments and prioritize work based on impact and cost.
- You should be comfortable learning new systems and APIs quickly to make decisions on whether or not to adopt and implement a new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Process and operational thinking - you can tackle a problem independently and quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way that’s easy to understand for all audiences (especially non-technical ones).
- Attention to detail: you’ll need to be able to scope out a project based on requirements outlined by an end user, find all the resources required to complete the project, and push the project to completion with other team members.
- 5+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform.
- Prior tech company or startup experience is a plus.
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.